Daly Park Chartered Accountants are committed to providing our clients with strategic business advice and support in an ever-challenging business environment. We strive to establish long-term relationships with our clients so that we can act as ‘business partners’ rather than as impersonal consultants.
Our Consultancy team aims to understand and appreciate the key aspects of any consultancy assignment and provide practical solutions to the wide range of economic challenges. We work with businesses at all stages, from business start-ups, young and growing businesses, struggling firms and those looking to identify exit strategies allowing them to leave their businesses either selling it or passing it on to the next generation. In all cases, we pay particular attention to the tax implications involved.
Our Business Advice and Consultancy service include:
- Business Plans & Forecasts for Grant & Funding Purposes
- Bank Liaison Services / Financial Restructuring Proposals
- Business Development Advice
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Financial Due Diligence Reports
- Share & Business Valuations
- Sale & Purchase Agreements
- Company Formation Service
- Management Accounts & Interim Performance Management
- Sage Computing Assistance
- Bookkeeping Service for a wide range of accounting software packages