Daly Park is committed to minimising the tax burden of both our corporate and personal clients. We offer expert proactive tax advice to identify relevant tax-efficient solutions to meet the individual and business requirements of our clients.
Our range of tax services includes:
- UK & ROI Tax Registrations
- Personal & Corporate Tax Compliance
- Estate & Trust Tax Compliance
- Management & Liaison on Tax Investigations *
- VAT Preparation Service
- Payroll Bureau Service & Training
- Cross Border Tax Planning
Working with individuals and business clients, our Specialist Tax team will identify key tax goals at the planning stages of any specialist tax planning assignment and work with the client to ensure their requirements are achieved. We also actively assist solicitors and legal advisors with various tax issues encountered by the legal profession.
Our specialist tax services include:
- Income & Corporation Tax Planning
- Inheritance Tax, Estate & Trust Planning
- Assistance in Probate
- Estate & Trust Compliance
- Advice on Gifting Assets
- Tax Due Diligence – on behalf of Vendors or Purchasers
- Tax on Property Transactions
- Incorporations, Company Re-Organisations & Share Planning
* During a tax investigation, HMRC typically looks at 4 years’ worth of tax returns but will look back 6 years if they suspect careless behaviour. However, should HMRC suspect deliberate tax avoidance, they have the power to delve back up to 20 years to find what they are looking for. It is vital you have the correct support during an investigation. To protect our clients against the professional costs involved in a HMRC tax investigation, we offer comprehensive Fee Protection insurance cover through Croner TaxWise. For further information about this protection, please contact Roisin at our Newry office on (028)3026 7715 or by e-mail at email@example.com .