Get Your PAYE Dispensations Now

Get Your PAYE Dispensations Now

28 March 2012

Save time and money now by applying for a dispensation for certain expenses such as travel and subsistence, business entertainment, fuel for company cars and credit cards for business purposes.

A dispensation is a notice from HMRC that removes the need to report expenses and benefits on forms P11D and P9D at the end of the tax year.  Additionally, if you are granted a dispensation, no tax or NIC is due on the items covered by the dispensation.  Without a dispensation, you are still required to account for these expenses on form P11D even if you reimburse employees in full or they use a company credit card.

As the end of the tax year is looming, apply now for your dispensation in order to reduce the end of year form overload.  HMRC are often willing to back-date dispensations to the start of the tax year.

If you have questions about dispensations or any other PAYE issue please contact Aine O'Hagan in our Lurgan office


spread the word

Daly Park Newry Office

6 Trevor Hill Newry Co. Down,
Northern Ireland BT34 1DN
Fax: 028 3025 7335

Get Directions

Contact Daly Park Belfast: